GIJOE IRMFAN XMENFILM WTCHM ROLLOUT AKIRA

1.12.09

IRON MAN 2 STILLS

TONY-STARK-CITY-MODEL
Beettlejuice ~ Beetlejuice ~ Beetlejuice!?
SCARLETT-WIDOW
Skin-tight black-cat-suit, and wrist-stingers? Are you безумный?
STARK-PEPPER
TONY: I think we should continue where we left off on the rooftop at the party, Pepper my love...
PEPPER: Right here? Right Now? Are you безумный?
RACE-TRACK-STARK
TONY: Everything I touch crashes and burns... *billionaire-emo-moment*
DON-JIMMY-RHODES
RHODES: Dude, go learn some proper Russian, instead of just "Vodka", yeh? ... Also, is that man sitting beside me simulating something vile? Am gonna haveta turn sum War Machine on his a$$!

[All images via Yahoo!Movies / Commentary are my own ~ pls do not sue me, thanks]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
PP-TRE-BANNER